sayang kau AR !

hm . hay budds :) i have some story to share with you guys . its going like this . i had fell in love with my bestfriend . its sounds crazy right ? but thats the facts . yes imma fool .! he's treat me only as his friend . but for me ? he's a light . :) omaiiigasshhh ! his eye . his smile . his voice . its so beautiful for me . huhhh . i don't know how to push away this feel . i love him . yes i admit it . i love him . i hope he'll never know about what do i feel inside of me ! it shame right ?!!

i thought it will be easy . hayyhhh . what a hell is going now budd? how can i hate you ? you're my bestfriend . not only my bestbudd . actually you're my heart beat . damn ! what am i saying now ? goshhh . it so miserable now ! help me god . show me the way so that i can put him away from my life . oh my .... i am so gonna crying now :'( .